teenage cancer trust

Princess Beatrice attended an award ceremony For Oscar’s book Prize 2017

Posted on Updated on


On may 15 2017, Princess Beatrice  attended an  award ceremony  for her patronage, Oscar’s book Prize 2017. HRH gave a speech that includes her struggles about dyslexia and  she presented  the award. The Koala Who Could by Rachel Bright and Jim Field (who was not in attendance) were the winners. Rachel  and Jim  both shared the £5,000 cheque at a reception. The book prize is set up in memory of Oscar Ashton, the son of Evening Standard columnist James Ashton. He died in 2012 at the age of three from an undetected heart condition.

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 4.21.28 PM



Princess Beatrice Runs Marathon For Fight Against Ovarian Cancer

Posted on

Princess Beatrice was one of the 500 female runners participating in the Lady Garden Campaign 5K in London’s Hyde Park, , On May 13, 2017.
The event was in support of the Silent No More Gynaecological Cancer Fund, which calls for women all over the country to get involved and raise funds and awareness for gynaecological cancers.
The Princess started the race at the front, surrounded by fellow women who were taking part in the female-only fun run.
The Princess completed the race and afterwards posed for a photograph proudly wearing the Lady Garden hooded sweatshirt with her hair restyled into a loose side-plait.
She politely stood for pictures with other runners who were thrilled to have a member of the Royal family among them.
Here’s an interview  she did with MSBC:

 “I have got the most incredible female role models throughout history that I feel like I carry with me all day, every day. In honour to those women, including my grandmother and my mother, I feel I need to be able to offer  support  as much as you can.”- Princess Beatrice

Princess Beatrice attended the British Council 57th Venice International Art Biennale Exhibition

Posted on Updated on

Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 10.22.06 AM

Princess Beatrice attended the British Council party/opening of  57th Venice International Art Biennale , on May 9 2017 in Venice Italy

The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust between them worldwide. They are a Royal Charter charity, established as the UK’s international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. Our 7,000 staff in over 100 countries work with thousands of professionals and policy makers and millions of young people every year through English, arts, education and society programmes. They earn over 75% of their annual turnover of nearly £700 million from services which customers pay for, education and development contracts we bid for and from partnerships. A UK Government grant provides the remaining 25%. We match every £1 of core public funding with over £3 earned in pursuit of our charitable purpose.

Read the rest of this entry »

Princess Beatrice Attended Milken Institute Global Summit 2017

Posted on Updated on

Princess Beatrice  and the Duke of York Attended the  Milken Institute Global Summit in LA to promote Pitch@Palace ON MAY 2 2017

 Milken Institute Global Summit in LA

The Global Conference convenes the best minds in the world to tackle the most stubborn challenges. That commitment to the power of ideas has set this event apart for two decades. It is a unique setting in which the individuals with the capital, power and influence to move the world forward meet face-to-face with those whose expertise and creativity are reinventing industry, philanthropy and media.

Expand your network of accomplished and influential people — 3,500 attendees from 50 countries, all senior decision-makers in their fields.